Giants World Series Champ

GiAntS WorLd sEriEs ChAmP



The Giants Won the World Series and SF explodes. Great Party on Market Street. But good things are never alone. Giants and Halloween in the same week. WOW! That explosion of colors, monstrous faces, skimpy outfits and colorful, strange, bizarre, cool as the city deserves. A ride that of the baseball team during the playoffs that did not make that grow up even more the desire to celebrate and applaud the players: the Panda Sandoval, Romo, Posey or Scutaro. I admit the rules to understand them was not easy. I used to see only the football, my football, their soccer ... and basketball. But now I find myself in confusion in understanding what are home-run, inning, or passed ball. The World Series is over, and has been declared the world champion. Are the San Francisco Giants. And the city responded great. The main road overrun by people for one of the most eccentric and exciting Parade that I have ever been ... and the Americans know how to organize the party and know how to celebrate ... mmm ... Maybe comparable only when the Italian team won the World Championship 2006.
Soo my friends, see you soon and don't be shy!

article from San Francisco Chronicle




No comments:

Post a Comment