Sf: diFFerenT culTUrE, DiffeREnt FaCe, SamE fUtUrE

Sf: diFFerenT culTUrE, DiffeREnt FaCe, SamE fUtUrE



Even in San Francisco the journalist in me comes out. Since I find myself with no newspapers to write for, I decided to make it one myself. Good idea. And since I know a lot of people probably most interesting of all the ones I've encountered over the years in various interviews and phone calls ... I decided to ask all my new friends and classmates their presentation: What's your name, where are you from, how old are you, what do you do in your country and why did you choose this city ... From all parts of the world, from any remote village in Korea to Argentina, from Spain to Saudi Arabia ... speak in your native language, let me hear all the accents, all notes that your tongue and let me travel around the world. Forget for a moment the English, even though we are all here for the same reason ... learn the language but also the culture and traditions. Kaplan Melting Pot... Tell me who you are, tell me what you want in life and what are you looking for in this world. Different cultures and skin colors that mix and mingle with almond-shaped eyes, cerulean, blacks, brown, green and so on.
See you soon and don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment